If you wish to exhibit at the French Riviera Classic & Sport motor fair, please contact us by clicking on the links below. All inscription forms must be returned duly completed and signed and accompanied by a cheque for a deposit of 50% of the total cost (VAT included) otherwise, the application cannot be accepted. Exhibition spaces will be allocated in the order of arrival of completed requests. For further information: Contact us
SALES AND/OR RENTALS
(Salesmen, manufacturers, importers, car and motorcycle dealers), MAINTENANCE, RESTORATION, ACCESSORIES, SERVICES, SPARE PARTS (New)
- GET YOUR INSCRIPTION FORM
CLUBS, AUTOMOBILIA, INDIVIDUALS
- GET YOUR INSCRIPTION FORM
Why the FRENCH RIVIERA CLASSIC & SPORT motor show?
Even with more than half of all sports and classic cars in France to be found concentrated in the region, there was not, until recently, a real motor show on the French Riviera. The French Riviera Classic & Sport Association, an organisation that works to promote automotive heritage, wanted to share their passion with the greatest number of people possible and thus created the French Riviera Classic and Sport motor show. Our appeal to both the public and exhibitors was immediate. We have now installed the show in a setting that does it justice: the magnificent Palais des Festivals in Cannes.
- Clubs and associations
- Sellers and renters of sports and classic vehicles, cars, motorcycles, tourism and racing
- Manufacturers, dealers, importers, restorers and vehicle tuners
- New and used accessories dealers and sellers (exchange of spare parts)
- Service providers such as insurance companies, technical experts and organisers of automotive events
- “Automobilia” (car, motorcycle and boat collectible items, artists and art galleries)
- Private owners of classic vehicles
- Exhibitors in the field of the “art of living”
- Auction to be held on Sunday June 30th from 7p.m | More details >>>
The FRENCH RIVIERA CLASSIC AND SPORT motor fair will welcome several thousands of visitors including amateurs, professionals, French and foreign collectors, journalists from the press, TV and radio and famous personalities.
THE + OF OUR MOTOR SHOW
- - The Palais des Festivals in Cannes: a magnificent and unique exhibition centre equipped with ultra-modern infrastructures
- - An ideal location in the centre of town and on the famous Croisette, facing the sea
- - 20,000sqm of inside exhibition space and an underground car park with more than 800 parking places
- - An innovative motor show on the French Riviera with rare vehicles on display
- - An environmentally friendly show, not just as far as the location itself is concerned, but also through the actions carried out by the association
- - Some of the most beautiful private collections in the world on show
- - A potential audience of over one million two hundred thousand residents attracted by major automotive events
- - Potential clients with a higher than average spending power
- - The rich history between the French Riviera and the car starting with the first car race in the world in 1897 and its legendary events, the Formula One Grand Prix and the Monaco Rally
- - The French Riviera is one of the leading areas in France in the automotive field with its great number of clubs highly active throughout the year
- - A world famous tourist area
- - An ideal climate during the month of June, with average temperatures of 25°
- - An experienced organisational team
A MAJOR COMMUNUNICATION CAMPAIGN
- - A billboard campaign with posters measuring 4mx3m throughout the region and also in Italy. Written press, radio, television, Internet and social networks
- - Press relations with both general and specialised French and European media
- - A press kit distributed to 4,000 professionals and a press conference one month prior to the event
- - Direct marketing operations to a targeted audience with, amongst other things, 80,000 flyers to be distributed
- - Setting up of specific partnerships
- - Support from the town of Cannes, the metropolis, the county council and the regional council
- - 20,000 copies of the motor show brochure given out free of charge to visitors to the motor show
- - Participation in the most important motor shows in France and Europe
- - Many activities have been programmed for the duration of the motor show: a spectacular parade on the Croisette, a vehicle race track for children, simulators, slot-racing, firing up of engines, live-painting on a collection vehicle, autograph signing sessions by personalities from the world of motor sports, etc.
TAILOR MADE EXHIBITION FORMULAS
- - You can have a basic exhibition stand or an equipped formula. All details can be found on our inscription form.
YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE OUR OBJECTIVES!
- - Make new contacts
- - Increase sales
- - Strengthen your reputation
- - Meet and connect with customers
- - Analyse the market and the competition
- - Meet new partners
- - Showcase your innovations and products
- - Stimulate media interest
The association French Riviera Classic is the creator of this event. We design and organise events connected to the automotive world. Our team is expert in this field and a high quality of service is guaranteed. Responsibility for the marketing of exhibition spaces within the motor show has been entrusted to the Motorfair agency.
An auction of car and motorcycle vehicles as well as “automobilia” collectable items will take place on Sunday June 30th from 6pm.
It is to be organised by BOISGIRARD-ANTONINI, which with its offices in Paris and Nice, has been an internationally famous auction house for more than 50 years.
If you wish to take part in the sale as a buyer, or if you want to put your car, motorcycle or “automobilia “collectable items up for auction, contact us now. Please phone or write to us, or send us an email at: email@example.com.
Important information: In order to appear in the official catalogue of the auction, inscriptions must be made by Friday 17th May 2019 at the latest. The number of places is limited.
List of vehicles: beginning of June